Experiencing water damage and flooding in your home or business can be incredibly emotional. No doubt you are frustrated by the inconvenience, worried about the extent of the damage, and unsure of what to do next. At Flood Pro's, USA, our Bradenton water damage restoration team ensures that you fully understand the restoration process, what it is that we do, and how professional restoration services benefit you during a moment of crisis.
The restoration process is completed in 6 steps:
- Emergency Call – At Flood Pro’s, USA, we offer 24/7 emergency services. That means day or night, we will be there to help you and your family. The first step that you need to complete is to just pick up the phone and call.
- Inspection and Assessment – Once the dispatch team is sent out, one of our professionals will assess the water damage. They will note where the flooding occurred, how it occurred, what tools will be needed, and what property will need restoration. This important step is when the game plan is laid out.
- Extraction – Next, we need to get the water out of your property. We use powerful vacuums and pumps to remove hundreds of gallons from the damaged areas. This step needs to be completed quickly and efficiently. The longer water sits, the more damage it can do.
- The Drying Process – We not only need to dry the wet areas, but we also work to dehumidify the property so that moisture does not seep into the walls and ceiling. We use large fans to dry the place out and keep mold from growing.
- Cleaning – After flooding, your property can smell and feel dingy and funky. We begin to clean the area, deodorizing it and making it appear as if the flood never even occurred.
- Restoration – Once things are dry and fresh, our team will make sure your property is restored, safe, and mold-free.
Contact our Bradenton water damage restoration company today if you are facing a major emergency.